Download and Installation
Revision as of 11:33, 22 April 2014 by Nbunderson
|32-bit Windows 7||1.06||1.07.2||1.08.1||1.09.1||1.10.0|
|64-bit OSX Lion||1.06||1.07.2||1.08.1||1.09.1|
Release notes - Email request if your operating system is not listed.
- Install this to a directory on your computer.
- For version 1.06 ONLY: Before using, change the permissions of folder [InstallDir]/Resources to Read and Write. This is necessary because in 1.06 that folder contains user preferences.
- Download the compressed DMG, mount it by double-clicking and install the program by dragging it to your Applications folder.
Verifying Successful Installation
To ensure that everything installed correctly,
- Start the program. If you don't see a window open with "Neuromechanic" written in the top left then there is a problem. Please let us know.
- Download NMInstallTest and NMPythonTest and save them to a common directory.
- Open (from the menu File->Open or shortcut key ctrl-o [⌘-o]) the NMInstallTest.nmcb file in Neuromechanic. Nothing too exciting will happen (hopefully) but you should see the "==================== Muscle Summary =================" line at the bottom of the log window as in the image to the right.
If that works then you are probably installed correctly!
- nmextension - A python module to facilitate working with the Neuromechanic API
- osim2nm - A python module to convert opensim models to neuromechanic models. Very much a work in progress.